The Official Student News Site of Lotus School for Excellence

Meet Nebula.

Middle school and high school can be stressful at times for many different reasons. Not only do we all have a ton of assignments to think of, but many of us are also balancing friendships, relationships, and family life. This is also the time many of us are in the process of figuring out who we are and dealing with questions of identity and insecurities. Because of this, it is normal for people to have questions and reach out for impartial, reliable advice.

If you or someone you know needs advice feel free to write a letter to Nebula. Nebula is a high school student that has had their fair share of experiences, and would like to help you through the challenges of middle and high school. From homework and classes, to a break-up or your parents’ divorce–all questions are welcome.*

Nebula will thoroughly research your issue and interview other students for their take on the matter to ensure you get the best advice possible.

You can submit your letters to the red drop-off box near the dean’s offices.

*These questions will remain anonymous and may be published on the newspaper website. Certain questions may be deemed inappropriate or too sensitive to be discussed by students. Remember, Nebula is a high school student, not a licensed therapist or counselor. If you have a question about mental health, we strongly encourage you to speak to Ms. Hope, the school counselor.

Insert your questions here! The box can be found outside the Dean’s offices!

The Meteor Shower • Copyright 2018 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in