Watch out or he'll eat you.

Rahel & Consweyla

Halloween at Lotus

November 2, 2018

This Halloween at Lotus was filled with fun events. October 31st was a 2$ dress day for students if they came in costume. This gave students and teachers a chance to come dressed up as anything they wanted. This year was one of the wackiest costume days we had. The halls were bursting with spooky spirit; you could see everything from doctors and skeletons to dinosaurs and devils roaming the hallways. 

Throughout the day students had the opportunity to participate in different fun activities. Outside of the secondary entrance, festive booths were set up. Students had the choice of getting their face painted or winning a prize at the Poke-a-Pumpkin booth. Students also warmed up with hot cocoa and marshmallows. 

The face painting was being held by the Seniors, specifically Mushtari Toirova, who is very talented at drawing and painting. The booth offered a variety of designs, varying from animals to a full on skeleton face.  

The Poke-A-Pumpkin event was held by the Character Education teacher, Mrs. Ozer. Poke-A-Pumpkin was a game where students paid to be able to pop a small container filled with goodies inside, which varied by container. They got to keep the prize of the container they popped. Prizes varied from candy to fun sheriff badge fidget spinners. 

This Halloween was a huge success and brought a lot of fun memories to our school. Continue on to our gallery to see some our favorite moments from that day.

Solikha and Mariam help at the Poke a Pumpkin booth.